Saturday 12 February 2011

AN EVEN MORE MASSIVE THANK YOU!!

Since my last post, donations have continued to flood in from Bloomsbury & Moorgate staff, reaching £325 in less than 48 hours. These donations, together with earlier gifts from family & friends, shot us up to our initial £500 target by mid-this-afternoon.

I'm finding it hard to find the words to express my delight & gratitude for all this generosity. A very big Thank You to everyone who has already contributed & to everyone who will still do so.

Yes - our first target has been smashed, but the fight still goes on. In fact, I've decided to up the ante by raising the target!! Sneaky, I know - but cc doesn't stop at £500 & neither should we.

Please remember to pass the link on to friends & family - let's show Cholangiocarcinoma that it made a big mistake when it decided to mess with us ... X

No comments: