Monday 7 September 2009

Monday Morning

It seems very strange to be writing online, so the posts are likely to be very jerky for a while, but I'd like to get to grips with it. I'm not much of a diary writer in general - although I wrote non-stop for the 3 weeks I was in hospital myself last year. Maybe I can try & treat it like I did then & forget about the fact that diaries are not generally intended to be read by others!! ;o)

Term has just started again & I've had a tough teaching weekend (I'm so out of practice!!), so I haven't had much of a chance to acclimatise but I'm hoping for some more positive news on Sue's CC today. She had the new drain put in on Friday & the doc should have been to see her by the time I visit this afternoon. If the jaundice is clearing, they should have a better idea of when they can do the big op.

No comments: